Print Marketing in Today’s World
According to the American Marketing Association, print is still a top of the funnel medium when it comes to your companies outreach. Print passes the eyes of many potential customers traveling to its destination in a way digital media can’t. With ever developing technology and advancement, how is print still viable?
Variable Data in Print Marketing
VDP (Variable Data Printing) is the most productive and unique way to reach out to potential customers with specific target communications used from your comprehensive database and has seen great increases in the past year alone. VDP allows you to uniquely print text, graphics, and images and changed from one printed piece to the next, without stopping or slowing down the printing process and using information from your database. VDP is a direct outgrowth of digital printing, which harnesses computer data software and digital print devices to create high-quality, full-color documents, with a look and feel comparable to a conventional offset press.
Variable printing is at the heart of direct marketing, an old standby in the marketplace that’s finding new fertile ground with our customers who are watching their bottom line and seeking a better return on their marketing efforts. Savvy business owners realize how important it is to maintain and nurture their customer relationships and keep their ongoing marketing efforts active.
Boost Your E-Commerce
Although they may seem to be on different sides of the spectrum, print and digital marketing go hand in hand. The days of the phone book sized catalog might be over, but that doesn’t mean the catalog it self is dead. With the use of interactive catalogs, specialized postcards, and circulars, business owners have seen increases in their online traffic. The more exposure your brand and logo have the better, and seeing them in physical form can help solidify your marketing strategy and brand appearance.
Printed materials are personal. They are something your customer can hold, touch, and see. They might receive a thousand emails in a day offering services, standing out in a crowd of that size is no easy task. Implementing a good print strategy can help your business be noticed.
- Business Cards – If you spend money on nothing else, you should always invest in business cards. Business cards allow you to share the identity you have created with everyone you meet. You can hand them out to people that visit your business, give them away to contacts you meet on the street, and stick them into every single envelope that leaves your business. They are inexpensive to produce, can start the brand recognition process, and provide the recipient with all the contact information that they need to reach you.
- Postcards – When you are operating on a tight budget you need to squeeze the most out of every dollar, then postcard marketing campaigns are a great way to brand your business to a target audience. With a creative and colorful postcard that features your company logo, slogan, and colors you have a promotional tool that will help brand your business to the people who matter.
- Brochures – Brochures are another marketing tool that is relatively simple to produce and not too expensive to have printed. Your brochure should highlight specific products or services that you offer and include eye-catching pictures. Text should be short, easy to read, and to the point, and the entire brochure should be visually attractive. Brochures can be sent in the mail to interested clients, set out on a counter for customers to pick up, or left behind after you have given a sales pitch.
- Bookmarks – Bookmark printing is a cost-effective way to get your business name to a large audience and improve branding. The ROI is usually very positive when you consider the goodwill customers receive.
- Door Hangers – Door hanger marketing is quick, easy, affordable and highly targeted. Best of all, it’s one of the most effective ways to get your message in the right hands, at the right time.
- Presentation Folders – Custom presentation folder printing is a great way to keep your business image professional when you mail promotional materials, hand out information at meetings, or simply give to customers at trade shows.